Monday, April 28, 2008

Visit from dear friends!

A few words to let all of you know that yes, I am still alive!! I was sick with a cold last week, so I didn't go out much (except to go to work, of course!), which explains why I haven't written much in the last few days. This trend of non-writing will continue for the next week or so I am afraid, as I will be busy hanging out with dear friends that have come to visit me! Yes indeed, I had the pleasure of going to pick up my lovely friends Raph and Neale at the main train station on Saturday afternoon. Since they are only here until Thursday, I have to take advantage of their company as much as I can! On Thursday, another friend of mine, Chris from Düsseldorf, is coming over for a long week-end (May 1st is a holiday here), so I don't think I will write much until next week, when things settle down a bit! But do check in once in a while- you never know, I might find a few minutes to post pictures!



No comments: