Monday, September 17, 2007

Long overdue!

I have been promising this post for a long time now and I have finally managed to get my act together (i.e. clean my room!!!) and take some pictures of my new home for the next year.
My room, as you will all notice, needs a fresh coat of paint, which it will get sometime this week. The walls are pretty empty at the moment, but I am sure that will change soon- I have already accumulated so many pamphlets and fliers, I just need a clean wall to stick them on!
The apartment is very comfortable and cosy- I feel right at home here.I hope you enjoy the pictures!


My bedroom:



The bathroom:



The hallway:



The kitchen:



and the living room:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allo Caro! You seem to have lots of fun....your new home is pretty nice. How many roomates do you have?
Too bad we couldn't get a hold of each other before you left....it really sucks. I have so many things to tell you. I think about you often and I miss you. By the way, I love your blog...this way, I feel closer to you.
gros bisous
Kat xxx

Martine said...

Congrats on the place, it looks really nice, and spacious too! The cakes and coffee look sooo tempting, you must be eating so many yummy things! Nice blog, c'est vraiment bien d'avoir de tes nouvelles de cette facon :)

Take care,
Martine