Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Barcelona, part deux!

Although most of you have probably forgotten that I had promised you a second part to my Barcelona trip, I did not! I apologize for the delay.....my friend Aïda had to copy my pictures on a CD, and as she is very busy with work, and probably not the most technologically savvy person (!!!), it took a little longer for me to receive my pictures. But here they are! I hope you enjoy them!

Mercado de la Boqueria:

Iberica ham, mushrooms, fruits and veggies and much much more.

Chocolates, nuts, dried fruits and candies!


Hot peppers anyone?


Seafood BONANZA!!!


Gaudì buildings:





The neighbour who owns the fish store:




Home made paëlla!





Segrada Familia:


1 comment:

aïda said...

happy to know you got the pictures!!! I was going to ask you about them... Well, yes, I have to admit I'm a disaster with technology... (but not always!!!)
big hug!!!