Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another year bites the dust!

Here I am, back in the blogging sphere, one year older than before!
Indeed, it was my birthday last week, and with one more year under my belt, I can now, unfortunately, better see the dark light that is waiting for me at the end of the tunnel, the dark light that is the big 3-0!!!!!!! Two more years and it is only down hill for me!
But let's not dwell on that and let's instead focus on the present!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for the warm, kind, thoughtful and loving birthday wishes that were waiting for me in my inbox upon my return to the wonderful world of the Internet! All of you who have sent me a personal e-mail will of course get a personal e-mail in return, and all of you who forgot my birthday.... shame on you!!!
Thank you so very much for thinking of me, it means so much to me!
I am so lucky to have so many people who love and care for me, one could not ask for a better birthday gift than for the wonderful friendships that I have.
Lots of love to all of you,
From the now 28 year old Pearl
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Caro
Cathy m'a déjà annoncé la bonne nouvelle!
Le bonheur t'attendait là bas .
ta destínée te poussait.
Je suis très heureuse pour toi!
Maintenant on veut voir la photo!..