Monday, October 29, 2007

A perfect solution for my crazy obsession!

It's good to have friends. It's even better to have friends who listen to what you say and then reward your craziness with a wonderful gift!
A few days ago I published a post on my obsession for the Fernsehturm here in Berlin. In that post, I was pondering the option of getting a tattoo of this iconic building, knowing that it would probably not please many people (but that would not stop me!). But, as it happens, a better solution came my way.
Yesterday, two friends of mine came for a visit- they had not yet seen my new flat and we had planned to go to a flea market together (unfortunately, I did not find what I was looking for, namely a mirror!). With them, they brought a birthday/thank-you-for-correcting-the-abstract-for-my-Master's-thesis gift! And what was this gift you wonder?! Well, it is a beautiful long sleeve sweater with a picture of.... you guessed it, the Fernsehturm!!!! And so the solution to my obsession has been found: there is no need for a tattoo when you can wear a stylish top with the television tower on it!!!
Thank you Katja and Andrea!

No comments: