Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still in the running!

This post is for my ladies... you know who you are! I love you all so very much!

Although I am having a most fabulous time here in Germany, it is clear to me that I am missing out on so many different things, including hanging out with my ladies, delicious dinners in great company, various exciting outings with the ladies, TMN night and most of all, just being able to pick up the phone or jump in the metro and meet my ladies.
There is also something else that I am missing out on, and I hope that this post will show you that I am still very much in the running. What I am talking about is of course the running for the Best Ass of 2007-2008 Award!!! I woke up in a panic last night thinking to myself "How will I ever win Best Ass of 2007-2008 if the ladies cannot assess the goods?". And so the idea to "transport" my ass to you through the world of this blog came to me in a flash of brightness!!! Why did I not think of this sooner?! Although I know these pictures are not like the real thing, I hope that they will suffice to prove that I deserve to win the "Best Ass Award" this year again, just like I did for the past two years, and that my *competition* will stop trying to take away what obviously naturally belongs to me!
Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jkl

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. Ok fine! I would have to say that you are still in the running, one might even say front-runner, but there are still two months to go -- anything can happen!

mvb
xoxo

Unknown said...

I dunno pearl, I think we'll have to see more pictures in different outfits to truly make an accurate judgment. It's not that I enjoy looking a pictures of nice bums, it's my commitment to the scientific method.

Anonymous said...

yeah, KC's interest in scientific method. Maybe that explains all of your Star Trek watching too... research. I see.

mvb