Friday, January 18, 2008

Guitar, guitar, guitarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I often wonder (because most of the times I get no comments about it) how many of you actually visit the links that I post on this blog. I really only put things that I think most of you will find entertaining, things that I deem to be "worth it"!
If you have never clicked on any of the links that I have previously posted, here is your chance to redeem yourself, while having a great laugh at the same time. This music video unfortunately only lasts 2:57 minutes, so I don't want to hear "I have no time for this".

https://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/0,1518,520208,00.html

*** You'll have to copy and paste the link***

You're welcome!

3 comments:

Valsis said...

That is so random.
Gitar Gitar Gitar

mvb said...

wow, that was something else! Most romantic song 2008.

Anonymous said...

What a catchy tune. Grrreat idea!
I'll sing it to my guitar!