Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First post of 2008!

Hello everyone!

I hope that all of you have had a pleasant holiday season, filled with good eating, good company and loads of good times!
I can't believe that the holiday season is over already! All this anticipation and then it passes by so quickly! Every year I feel that the time between Christmas and New Years passes by quicker than the year before.
I have had a wonderful time here in Lübbenau with Ronny and his family. I very much enjoyed my first German Christmas and New Year. Traditions here, as it is to be expected, are very different from the ones at home, and it was really nice to experience all of them with Ronny and his family. Pictures and more details to come in my next post!

I hope that your first day back at work was not (will not be) too hard!
Will write again soon!
xxx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday Caroline! It sounds like you're going to have a great 2008!

margaret said...

Happy New Year Caroline, and best wishes for 2008 (and beyond)! I'm back to class on Monday (with our old pal Jerry Krauel, for 'Grammars of English'). Sigh.

I look forward to seeing some more pix.

Valsis said...

Bonne année my lovely!