Monday, November 5, 2007

Can you guess where I am going?

Pearl is treating herself to a 4 day get-away trip somewhere she has always wanted to visit! Can you guess where she is going? Here is a clue:



If you can guess where I am going, you will receive a nice postcard from the still-secret destination and perhaps even a special treat!
For those of you who already know where I am going, please keep my destination secret for the time being, as you are already assured a postcard and maybe more!

4 comments:

Valsis said...

Okay fine, mum is the word. You can can't on me Pearl !

Anonymous said...

Bavaria??? Ok fine -- send me a postcard anyway! It's not Lichtenstein...

mvb

Anonymous said...

Hé oui!! J'ai deviné!! Barcelona!! Amuse toi bien! Tu vas voir c'est vraiment une ville à voir! Annie Trépanier :)

Anonymous said...

I guess Barcelona! Do I get a postcard?
Nice to see how you are enjoying your time in Germany, Pearl!
We are all fine at MCH.
Take care
jan