Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Goodbye rain, hello sun!!!

Thank you to the (only!) three people who tried guessing where I am going tomorrow! [Val, I am not counting you in because you already knew where I was going-but thanks for the comment anyway, you know I love mail!] Gosh, participation is LOW on this blog!!!
Annie, tu as raison (et donc tu vas recevoir une carte postale...sauf qu'il me faut ton adresse! Peux-tu me l'envoyer par courriel STP?)....I am flying to beautiful (or so I hear) Barcelona tomorrow, and I am very excited about it! I am going to visit my friend Aïda who lives there, and whom I met while studying at Swansea almost 7 years ago now.

I have heard only good things about Barcelona and can't wait to see and taste (!) all that it has to offer.
The Weather Network tells me I should be expecting temperatures in the high teens (18-20 degrees), with lots of sun, which will be a nice break from the cold, rainy and grey temperatures we have been having here in Berlin.
So goodbye wool coat, gloves and boots, and hello tank top, sun dress and sandals!
Pictures to be posted upon my return on Monday!

Hasta la proxìma!

6 comments:

Valsis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valsis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valsis said...

Have a wonderful time my Pearl. I hope to see some skin in your next pics. Work on that fading tan !
xx

Valsis said...

Sorry, I kept making spelling mistakes but only realising after my messages were posted. It's the end of the day, what can I say.

Love you :)

margaret said...

Hey, I guessed too, only I sent it to you in an email yesterday instead of posting it so I wouldn't give it away!

Anonymous said...

have a great time, little one.

m