Monday, November 26, 2007

To my Valsis



To my Valsis for her birthday,

Happy Birthday Valsis!!!
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday on this 26th of November 2007.
Although I am not there with you, know that you are in my heart and in my thoughts on this special day (and on every other day too!).
I am the luckiest of all people to have you as my best friend. You mean the world to me. I would not be able to do all that I have done without you by my side, loving and supporting me always.
I love you with all my heart.
I miss you,
your Pearl xxx

4 comments:

mvb said...

why didn't I get one of these birthday photos?!
xoxo
mvb

Pearl said...

You're right Bobiy, I'm sorry! I started this little blog-happy-birthday-wish thing with my friend Kat's b-day, and yours had already passed. But don't worry: If I am still here next year ;) I will be sure to send you my warmest wishes via this blog!

Valsis said...

Thanks my Pearl, the same goes for you. I love you so much and I am so lucky to have you by my side.

Love eyes (watery ones) coming you way :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM CHECKING YOUR BLOG REGULARLY. I AM HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR PARENTS ARE COMING FOR CHRISTMAS. I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES AND INFO.

TAKE CARE

CATHY P