Monday, February 11, 2008

The begining of a new season!

I don't want to rub it in, make people jealous or make enemies, but guess what?!?!?!?!??!?!
Spring is here!!!!!! I can hardly believe it myself, but it's true! For a week now, the temperature has been above ten degrees and the sun has been shinning almost everyday. On Saturday, on my way to the market, this is what I saw:




It is so lovely to be able to wear one layer less under your winter coat, to be able to eat outside on terraces, to sit in a park and soak up the sun and to hear the birds sing.


I love spring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roses are red, violets are blue,
it's great to have a blogger
so joyful - wie Du!

Happy Saint Valentine

Kevin said...

Current weather conditions for Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Partly sunny, -20 degrees C.

You're a lucky lady

Pearl said...

Dear anonymous,
Thank you for the lovely poem! It's very clever. Can I please get another hint about your identity? This is killing me!