Monday, July 28, 2008

Ryneck Glowny






Krakow is truly a beautiful city. I did not write much about the city of Warsaw in my previous posts. That's because I don't want to influence your opinion about that city, but if I have to be honest, I would not recommend going there, or if one absolutely wanted to visit it, then I would suggest staying no more than two days. Warsaw, almost completely destroyed during the Second World War, has lost most of its charm, even if it was reconstructed almost exactly as it was before the war. Krakow, on the other hand, is absolutely beautiful. I have seen my share of Old Towns throughout my travels, and Krakow's Ryneck Glowny is one of the nicest I have seen. Krakow, even under the rain, is well worth a visit!

2 comments:

Sunny~Honny said...

Berlin is a Beautiful place to be no doubt.

Anonimus said...

Oh! You have been in Krakow? Thats so cool. Me, too. and I'm polish :D